Some puppy breeds like their space. Other pups like YOUR space.
For those who loooooove the latter, here, in no particular order and based off personality characteristics are the 8 puppy breeds most likely to give you some serious PDA!
Affectionate Puppy Breeds:
- Labrador Retriever – Born to please, it’s a wonder these friendly pups don’t give their hoomans a cavity, they’re so sweet. Plus, everyone knows a happy Lab’s tail-wagging is the best mood booster ever (and also great at clearing small objects off low desks…chairs…tables…).
- Golden Retriever – Goldens are big, friendly lugs. Popular with families all over, their lovability and affection for their pup parents are the stuff of Hollywood. You doubt? One word: SHADOW. We also did a whole blog about the Golden Retriever here!
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel – Steadfast lovebug companions to humans as far back as Britain’s King Charles II’s reign, these pups are always up for super snuggle time!
- Brussels Griffon – They’re called Velcro dogs. Please. You can’t GET these scruffy little fuzz-butts to stop showering you with affection!
- Old English Sheepdog – You can’t look at these pups and not want to give ’em a hug! Good thing they’re all about the love. They’re especially great with kids (though sometimes, they might try to herd them).
- Chihuahua – These funny little cuddle bugs fave place: Right by their humans! Good thing they’re portable. Chihuahuas can sometimes be wary of strangers, but if you’re their human, you’re THEIR human (and they wouldn’t have it any other way!).
- Great Dane – They’re lap dogs that just don’t care your lap is way, way, waaaaaaay too small for them.
- English Bulldog – Slobbery, farty, snoring bundles of wrinklebutt cuddles, the English Bulldog does everything 110%, including adoring their hoomans!
- French Bulldog – These precious smaller versions of the English Bulldogs are perfect if you want a lap warmer that won’t smother you! They want nothing more than to be right by your side and how could you resist those smushy faces anyway? Want to know a little more about the French Bulldog? Click the link for interesting facts!
Here at Petland Kennesaw, we have the breeds you want if you’re interested in your own little snuggle bug! We also have everything you need to spoil your little four-legged family member, since they already shower you with love! Check out our available puppies on our website!